Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pictures sent by 2 visitors. Thanks! And send more! :)

Share your pics with others! Do you have a picture of a bodybuilder’s VPL? Send it to me.
Please find your national bodybuilding website and take a look at those pictures. There are presumably galleries from contests. And presumably there is at least one bodybuilder whose privates are outlined in his posing trunks:) If you are lucky, you will find such pics. I understand 4 languages, but I can’t search on websites in languages that are strange for me. But some of you speak that languages so you can search on those sites. If you find an interesting picture, please send it :)
My e-mail adress is: sverigehans78@hotmail.com




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This kind of looks like Dennis Wolfe about two years ago, with darker hair....but I'm not 100% certain.....

Anonymous said...

Last pic: is that Mustonen from Finland? Whoever, he's hot! My kind of guy!