Friday, January 31, 2020

Another biggish pic set of less well known competitor, Channing Gordon, displaying well presented VPL outlines (posted by Muscleposer).




The bulge in this tiny string-sided blue poser stands out particularly and is tightly held in place by the scant fabric.




... and the thrust-down VPL in these well-shaped red posers with head-rim outline at the bottom of the pouch is excellent.


Blue-spangled head-rim! (see 3 below too)

Here, the head outline almost slips under between the thighs.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice

Anonymous said...

This guy is absolutely my type!

Silvio said...

Now here, Frank, I am pipping you at the post; stealing your thunder,so to speak,for even I, a non-connoisseur on the subject of posers, think that all these guys are wearing sloppy briefs.

FrankPA said...

Silvio, I can't reply because my right hand is busy... ;)

Silvio said...

Hi Frank,

I hate to think what you might be doing with your right-hand. But if needs must, then in times of stress I fully undertand that's it's the only way. Be good; but if you can't be good, then be careful! But it would be comforting to have confirmation from an expert such as you, that I am right about these guys' briefs. It would help me to sleep easy!

Poser Lover said...

Love his abs!