Saturday, January 11, 2020

Another group of unidentifieds (posted by Muscleposer)

First may be Korean muscle maker Kim Junho; second and third likely Canadian BB Joe Seeman, posted back on 13th. July last year in contest poses also with prominently VPL'd purple posers; the last one I can't find an identity for, probably because something's distracting from the face, and I suspect it has been posted already without a name (the only thing I could find was a Czech site which not surprisingly confirmed he was 'Sexy Muž' [Sexy Man], but he has got good and shiny muscles too. That extraordinary tight shiny elastene hip-hugging poser sure produces a gobsmacking VPL even if the original would produce a major outline whatever it was in (is that a small ring on the outside of the head VPL?)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one is Darren Shoneye. You are wellcome!

Anonymous said...

Well, he sure does look to have a good sized fuck-stick. But man-meat alone is juat not enoughto awing it. Is this guy really sexually attractive? Well not to me anyway.

Anonymous said...

I like muscular Asians!

FrankPA said...

I would like to touch the last one's bulge.

Anonymous said...

That black guy is so hot!

Poser Lover said...

Darren is always a stunner. He lives in London and has a facebook page and instagram. I like that you can see his prince albert print through his posing suit and his cock looks cut, although he could just be pulling the foreskin back. Either way, he's how! Yum.

Silvio said...

The guy in the first picture is stunnigly perfect to my eye. And I just love that pose he has struck. In Poser Lover speak, he's very yummy