Monday, August 12, 2024

More pics and videos of British bodybuilder Luke Pritchard

Yesterday, I posted a submitted photo, and one of the readers asked who is depicted in the picture. Using Google Image Search, I found the person's name, and since I also found some more good photos of him, I thought I could showcase the rest of Luke Pritchard's photos in a separate post, as I feel they have a place on my blog. 





Sometimes the view from the back is quite sexy too.


And in the end, two videos of him as well:



This last video is interesting because it shows the same VPL as the photo submitted yesterday, which isn’t surprising since Luke is wearing the same posing trunks in this video as in that photo. However, the video wasn’t taken at the same time as the photo because, in the video, Luke’s face is completely shaved, while in the photo from yesterday, he has a beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To keep spammers and trolls off, comment approval is enabled. Your comments will appear after a delay of a few hours.

KinkMen on Kinkmen.com