Wednesday, September 18, 2024

The big dick of Joseph Brower

 Let's start with some jumping jacks:


I love this video very much:


On most OnlyFans profiles, it's a required element for the male model to do some jumping jacks in a video, whether in underwear, a thong, speedo, or even nude. Once, on the LiveMuscleShow site, I told a Colombian bodybuilder that I wouldn’t end the private webcam show until he did jumping jacks for me in his posing trunks. He must have really needed the money because the poor guy nearly collapsed in front of me. 🤣

Returning to Joseph Brower: here are some photos where you can see his nice bulge, and a few others where his penis is fully visible.















No comments:

Post a Comment

To keep spammers and trolls off, comment approval is enabled. Your comments will appear after a delay of a few hours.

KinkMen on Kinkmen.com