Friday, October 25, 2024

Bradly Castleberry pics that have never appeared on my blog before

Yesterday, I posted some photos of Bradly Castleberry sent by one of my readers, and that's when I remembered that I still have some Bradly Castleberry photos that I've never posted on my blog. I went ahead and found them, and here they are:




I love that little gap beneath his bulge


Bradley must love this photo, as his bulge looks much bigger in it




And to finish off with something interesting: I’ve known the following photo for many years, and I loved it so much back then that I’ve been using it in the header of my blog for years to showcase the 12 o’clock VPL. However, I recently discovered that in the original photo, Bradley’s posing trunks are much darker. It seems someone lightened the image before sharing it, so the whole world could better see the size of Bradley Castleberry’s penis.

Original USAMuscle photo

As it spread across the internet


I like that the person who edited the photo didn’t alter anything about Bradley’s body; the only thing they changed was lightening his posing trunks so we could clearly see Bradley’s intimate size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To keep spammers and trolls off, comment approval is enabled. Your comments will appear after a delay of a few hours.

KinkMen on Kinkmen.com